5 things I liked this week


The week is nearly over and it has passed to fast. I don´t have so much to do at the moment and I´m really really enjoying to have more freetime than I normally have. At the beginning of the week I have tried Stand Up Paddling for the first time and it was so much fun. It was such a great feeling to paddle out and enjoy the calmness of the lake. Here are five more things which I liked this week. If you want to see the product in detail just click on the picture.

1) Amiri Destroyed Skinny Jeans

In my opinion you can never have enough jeans. Sometimes I am really looking for a new pair of jeans but then I never find any. And sometimes I don´t have the need to buy new things and just in that moment I discover something I like. Like these pair of jeans e.g. which I think are really pretty. I am fond of the colour and I also like the destroyed details which give the jeans a kind of Rock´n Roll touch.



2. Beautiful dress by Marina Hoermanseder

I have no idea when I would wear such a dress but I really love it. It has floor-length and wonderful flower applications on it.



3. Down vest with hood by Moncler

Ideal for autumn and for cold days: This vest by Moncler which is filled with goose down.



4. Top with flounce by Alexander McQueen

I am also fond of this extravagant and elegant top by Alexander McQueen. It is made of pure cotton and has a Chinese collar and a waisted silhouette.



5. Embroidered skirt by Marc Jacobs

This is a very feminine looking skirt which can be worn in an office as well as in your freetime. You can either combine it with an elegant blouse but also with a more casual pullover.





Kommentare

Beliebte Posts